JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF
EQUESTRIAN CENTRE OWNERS
HOSTED BY ANNE CLARKE
1. Test out new ideas
2. Share information within the industry
3. Ask for advice and seek feedback on new ideas
4. Be a positive voice in the industry
5. Connect you with like-minded people
6. Provide networking and opportunities for collaboration
7. Turn to when things get tough and you need a pick me up
8. Share best practice
9. Find new opportunities to grow your business
10. Create new initiatives that will support equestrian centres
Anne Clarke has worked in the equestrian sector for 15 years spanning PR & marketing, sponsorship, event management and bid writing. She has worked for the British Equestrian Federation, running the Hoof Network, a 2012 Legacy project to support businesses operating in the sector.
Her passion for protecting equestrianism at grassroots, led her to set up Connected Thinking to support owners and operators of equestrian businesses who find themselves stuck. She helps her clients by a mix of business coaching to uncover the vision and passion of the business owner and consultancy that transform ideas into reality, drawing upon her wide network and expertise to get them quick and effective results.
She never forgets that she was once a little girl who just loved horses! And she loves her job - because better businesses in the sector means more people can access these beautiful creatures.
Our Facebook community aims to be a place to...
Once you have registered we will contact you
with details of how to join the Facebook Group.
to gain access